Chocolate Avocado Pudding

I'm always trying to find healthy alternatives that allow me a chocolate fix while I eat clean.  Chocolate is just one of those things I would refuse to ever give up!! I saw this recipe in the 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan and HAD to try it!

I've never been a huge pudding fan but I couldn't resist the idea of something cold and chocolate on a hot Summer night.  I whipped up 2 pudding cups for me and my husband last night in about 5 minutes.  The great thing is that even HE liked it (that's a big deal)!!! I kept trying to get him to guess what it was made of but he couldn't figure it out. He just kept on eating!  When I told him it was avocado he was very surprised! 

I'll definitely be making this again! 



Ingredients: 

1 1/2 scoops Chcolate Shakeology
1 ripe medium avocado
1 medium banana, cut into chunks
1 cup unsweetened almond milk 

Directions:

Place shakeology, banana, avocado and almond milk in blender. Blend until smooth. If it's too thick, add additional almond milk. Pour into 4 small dessert cups and refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. 

If you're following the 21 day fix this equals 1/2 red, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 blue containers!

Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more delicious recipes the whole family will love!

Enjoy!!

Xoxo

Jackie


Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

1 comment

  1. Looks good Jackie! Just curious but do the almond milk and banana count as part of the yellow container?

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram