How to Start Your Mobile Fit Business



Are you a mama or mama to be who is searching for MORE out of life? Do you feel like there’s more for you out there than the mundane routine we get ourselves into?
THAT WAS ME!  
I knew there had to be a way I could pursue something MEANINGFUL and exciting while still providing for my family and putting them first!  It wasn't until I stumbled across this coaching opportunity that I realized it might actually be possible.  Even then I didn't think it would be for me but I took a giant leap of faith and said I HAVE to at least try something new.  
3 years later I am so incredibly thankful that I did.  I started my very on mobile fitness business with ZERO experience or confidence and it has slowly but surely grown and grown.  My team is currently #68 in the entire Beachbody coaching network and its my true passion to help other women realize their potential.
I thought for years that I was either going to be stuck in a job I hated and have to leave my babies OR I was going to be a stay at home mom and not have the financial and personal success that I craved!  Thank goodness I was wrong.  You can have your cake and eat it too.  And I'm so blessed to show other women what is possible. You CAN be at work from home mom, have flexibility, make a great income and TRULY be passionate about your career.

Now, that’s why I’m looking for YOU.

I’m looking for 10 ladies, mompreneurs, future CEO's. Women who want something MORE out of life and want to be successful at home and in their careers.

I’m going to personally mentor you and show you how I…
•created my own mobile fitness business with ZERO experience
•wake up every day to a uniform of yoga pants and tank tops
•get to travel wherever and whenever I want and take my work with me
•workout to programs while my toddler crawls all over me and have gotten into the BEST shape of my life even with a 2nd baby on the way
•create my own schedule and make it work with a crazy busy mom life
•SERVE others on their health journey and focus on INSPIRING never selling
•get to work with the BEST people and positive community on the planet every day
•have completely transformed my life from the inside out - physically, emotionally and financially because of it!

LISTEN UP - Here’s what you DON’T need: You don’t need to have any fitness experience, be fit have a background in business. You don’t need to know everything about being healthy or have a big network of people. You don’t need to have tons of time on your hands or social media experience…and you absolutely don't need to be a salesperson (please stop reading if you are).
but here’s what you DO NEED:

HUSTLE
and
HEART

You need:
•a BIG desire to serve others
• a BIG vision for where you want your life to go
•A desire to become your BEST self, emotionally and physically
•A desire to get more out of your life and not at the expense of your family.
•A desire to share your journey and relate to other women.
•A desire to be your own BOSS.
 •to be willing to to be coachable and get out of your comfort zone.
•to be willing to WORK HARD for the life you want
•You MUST have a positive outlook on life and want to be part of a community of positivity.
•to be driven and have a “go getter” attitude
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about then email me at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com subject "Coaching" and I’ll send you an invite to my “What is Coaching?" live event next week where my team and I will walk you step by step through how coaching works to see if we’re a good fit!

CAN’T WAIT to chat with you!!!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram