My Post Partum Journey



I'm putting it all out there...

If you thought pregnancy pics were vulnerable to share, post partum is on a whole different level.

But, I promised myself I would be as real and raw as possible. Because the reality is that after having a baby your body essentially just went through war and is forever changed. I know there's women that can certainly relate and I want them to know it's okay. I need to tell myself, it's okay.

It's okay and normal to feel uncomfortable and not love the way your body looks... but also know that this is a time to appreciate what your body did for you to carry and deliver that little bundle, it's SO SO SO worth it!!

After my first baby I remember the belly pooch being smaller the week after so I can definitely tell this new journey is going to take some extra time and effort (a 10lb baby will do that to ya) but I'm up for the challenge.

I don't even know how much weight I've lost already or how much I need to lose... I'm more focused on how I feel. I want to feel comfortable and confident putting a bathing suite on and swimming with my babies this summer. And I want to feel healthy and energetic running these baby girls around.  Can any other mamas relate? 

I'm already plotting my plan of action. In 5 (approximately) weeks when I'm cleared to workout again I'll be hosting a 30 Day Love Your Body Bootcamp. This virtual fitness Bootcamp will be the start of my post partum journey and I'd love for you to go on this with me! These groups have helped me get my body back once and I'm excited to do it again with another amazing group of women.

If you're ready to get started or restarted on your journey with me, email me and we'll chat about your goals to see if it's a good fit ▶️jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com

Bootcamp starts May 15th, limited space available.

Click image for more details.



Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram