The #1 Way to Reduce Inflammation and Bloating


Hi, everyone!




The #1 issue my clients come to me about is their tummy. Most of my clients are new mamas, struggling to take their baby weight off, specifically in the stomach area. While the tummy is a difficult place to work on, eliminating your belly fat and the inflammation is entirely possible, and I have a valuable piece of information that will help you tackle that!


In previous posts I've talked about the workouts you can do to lose belly fat as well as the foods you can eat. However, the #1 Way to reduce the belly bloat is through removing inflammatory foods.  This is MORE important than any other solution to reducing belly flat and bloating.  You can do all the workouts in the world and even eat healthy foods, but if your gut flora is not healthy the problems will not be removed and you may not see results.  This is where it ALL stems from.  This is the root of the problem many of us face as women to finally tackle this problem area.



After giving birth, our bodies change. Our hormones change, and we can even develop food sensitivities, too. In fact, you can develop food sensitivities even if you don’t have kids, and this is something everyone should be aware of because inflammation is a key reason why people struggle with losing belly bloat.




80% of people in America have an unhealthy gut flora, and having a healthy gut is important in losing the extra weight around your stomach. So, if you feel affected by discomfort in your stomach, chances are you are right about what you are feeling.




Nutrition is not a one-size-fits-all topic. Everyone is different. However, there are common inflammatory foods and food groups that can trigger bloating – dairy, eggs, wheat, gluten, sugar, processed meats, refined grains, vegetable oils, alcohol, and trans fats. The truth is, these foods make your tummy more obtrusive after you eat them. You can do all the workouts in the world, but if you eat the wrong foods, your belly is going to experience bloating and an inflammatory response. Maybe you are eating clean, and you still experience inflammation. This goes to show that different people are affected by different foods, even healthy foods.


If you're experiencing inflammation its important to pay attention and start testing what you eat.  Track your food over a few days and see which foods you respond to with symptoms such as bloating, gas, digest discomfort, diarrhea, sore joints, skin breakouts, runny nose, itchy eyes, allergies - as these are all common responses to food sensitivities.  


As you start to notice which foods affect you, you can start eliminating as necessary.


Personally, after testing myself, I've noticed that I don’t have issues with gluten, which is a common inflammatory, but I do have issues with wheat. I can tolerate wheat a bit, so I eat it here and there, but I know that I will be bloated after I eat it. You need to gauge what foods are right for you, your body, and your lifestyle. Give yourself grace and time while testing various foods. You can quickly sense what makes you have the extra bloat. So, if you eat quinoa for lunch every day, but feel bloated within 30 minutes of eating, that is a good sign you are sensitive to that particular food, so you may want to eliminate quinoa for a few days. Do not feel as though you need to eliminate everything at once. Take it one food at a time, and go from there.

To help you get started, check out my Simple + Healthy Meals for Real Moms Cookbook eBook for recipes the whole family will enjoy!


Getting flat abs is not just about the way you look. Inflammation and belly discomfort can affect your mood, causing anxiety and depression, skin irritation, brain dysfunction, brain fog, hormonal imbalance, thyroid dysfunction, IBS, and other tummy issues. Becoming aware of what you put in your body is very important because foods do not just affect you externally but internally, too. Being healthy and feeling comfortable and confident in your skin is important, and I’m here to help! I’m very passionate about helping women overcome inflammatory issues because stubborn tummy fat and gut health was my biggest struggle after I gave birth.



Mamas, download a copy of my free guide, “3 Secrets For Flat Abs After Baby.” Take advantage of my best tips for how to get your abs back after having a baby. Also, I would love to welcome you to my Facebook support group, “Free Fit Mama Community.” In this group, I share weekly workouts and favorite recipes, and there is lots support within the group, too, so please feel free to join our community of moms!



I look forward to working with you, and please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. As always, thanks for reading!




Xoxo,

Jackie


Click here for your FREE GUIDE - 3 Secrets for Flat Abs After Baby

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram