Avocado Tuna Salad

Do you ever try to re-create your favorite restaurant meals? I normally don't like making salads at home unless its just a little dingy side salad because they just never taste as good as they do in a restaurant.  But I decided to give this one a try.  My favorite little cafe here in Russia has this TO DIE FOR Tuna Avocado Salad and I crave this sucker on the reg!  It actually turned out delicious -- I was shocked!  It's tasty, nutritious, QUICK to make and protein filled to keep you feeling fuller longer than most salads.



Ingredients:

1 can chunk light tuna in water
1/2 red pepper sliced
1/4 cup cucumber slices
1 TBSP Sunflower seeds
1 TBSP light mayo
2-3 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
1 Avocado

Slice all veggies and top all ingredients on bed of dark green spinach leaves.  Top with Balsamic Vinegar and a TBSP of light mayo.

Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more delicious recipes the whole family will love!

Enjoy!

Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS! Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram