Pregnancy Throwback




WOW! What a difference a year can make!! 
I don’t share the after photo to brag..I show it to INSPIRE. So please don’t hate, I’m certainly not perfect. I simply share this to show you that you most certainly CAN work on your fitness as a new mom and inspire you to make your health a priority. I'm not saying its EASY but its SOOO worth it to just feel like yourself again!
I didn’t start right out of the gates, it was a progression over the past year. But I’ve been consistently working on a better ME! Trying to figure out how to be mom. Trying to figure out how to be a wife, a mom, a business owner and fit in my fitness. 
I’ve had some hard days. I’ve had days where I haven’t been good with my nutrition… where I didn’t get my teeth brushed let alone get my workout in… and days where I just wanted to SCREAM! Because being a mom is HARD work, letting alone thinking about yourself. 
If you don’t know my pregnancy story… just to briefly share. I was put on bed rest at 28 weeks while living in Ukraine (nightmare central!) and after that…I just wasn’t the same Jackie. The first half of my pregnancy was a breeze and the second half was complete torture {or at least it felt like it at the time}.
I had to be very careful about my activity, I couldn’t even take my dog for a walk. I had chronic back pain before getting preggo and it just worsened during this time. Even after delivering I couldn’t get out of bed for weeks with out crying in pain. 
It wasn’t until I conquered my fitness and made it a priority that I was able to FINALLY get relief again. On top of that my husband was in Spain working and I was at home without him from 32 weeks Preggo to 6 weeks Post. Not fun buttttt it SURE made me stronger….
My fitness journey started a few weeks later and I honestly don’t think I could have done it without the support and accountability of my Coaches and challengers. Coaching was my ULTIMATE accountability partner!!
and now I can say
I DID IT!!! I made it through the storm and I’m the happiest and healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. 
A year ago today I had NO CLUE what I was in for. No one can prepare you for motherhood. But it happens and its the most INCREDIBLE experience on the planet!!!
Feeling blessed to be here a year later and stronger than ever.


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram