Banana Apple Muffins

I have a love for alternative healthy baked goods so when I saw this recipe in my new cookbook I HAD to try it!

I got this recipe from Fixate, Fitness trainer and bikini competitor, Autumn Calabrese's new cookbook.  I love that every recipe corresponds to the 21 Day Fix and even tells you the containers it fulfills.  

These muffins are a great snack or after dinner treat!  My daughter and I absolutely LOVED them!  



Here's what you need: 

2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp. organic grass fed butter melted
1 1/2 cups almond flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 dash sea salt
1/2 cup chopped apple

1. Combine eggs, banana and butter in a medium bowl, mix well. 
2. Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix well. 
3. Add the almond mixture to the egg mixture, blend well. 
4. add apple and mix well.
5. Divide batter evenly into muffin tins (makes about 9 muffins).
6. Bake on 350 for 16 to 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

Let cool and enjoy!

In 21 Day Fix terms it's 1 purple and 1 blue!






Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram