6 Reasons to Get Fit Before Pregnancy




Now - I’m not planning on having another baby anytime soon… BUT 

I do work with a lot of ladies who are currently preggo or are working on growing their families and I’m amazed at the dedication they put on the health and well-being of themselves and their bodies before they tried to conceive. 

I remember thinking that I was in pretty decent shape before I had my daughter but NOW its a whole different story.  I had a ROUGH time feeling like myself after I had my baby because before I got pregnant I had not taken care of my body very well.  At that point in my life I had gotten so busy working that I just stopped taking care of myself - TERRIBLE excuse - I know.

And I figured …. well, I’m gonna have a baby soon anyways so it doesn’t make a big difference.  BUT let me tell you - IT DOES!

Although I tried to maintain a healthy pregnancy and work out in my first two trimesters (to try and make up for it), I still just didn’t feel like myself or feel confident about my body after having my baby.  Not to mention the CHRONIC back pain for months before and afterward.  Thankfully post baby - I had the help of my challengers and PiYo to ROCK me back into shape.  

But now I know that when the time is right to have another baby in our family that I’m going to have a MUCH easier time and be much better prepared physically because I’ve worked toward getting my body it its best physical condition BEFORE I get pregnant again….

There are SO many benefits to being in shape before trying to conceive …
•It helps you BOUNCE back faster after you have your baby
•Accomplishing fintess goals helps you feel EMPOWERED and in control (great feelings before pregnancy)
•Forming healthy eating and exercise habits before pregnancy makes them a lot easier to stick to during pregnancy.
•Less stretch marks
•Better chances for an easier labor and delivery
•When YOU are healthy it can improve your chances of getting pregnant

Honestly the list goes on…but its never “too late” to get fit EVEN if you’re on the path to motherhood…. even a 2nd, 3rd or 4th baby.

You can download my "Free Guide: Top 5 Secrets to a Fit Pregnancy and Fitting it all in"! In this FREE guide you will learn the exact steps I use to maintain a healthy mindset and routine during my pregnancy!

Pregnancy is TOTALLY the reason you should strive to be healthier - NOT the excuse.  If you need help or advice please don’t hesitate to reach out to me! xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram