Challenge 21 - Starts August 17th

Three weeks of commitment. Can you give me that?

Commitment to simple eating & 30 minute home workouts. I can't tell you how READY I am to pass this on to others & PAY IT FORWARD. My results from 21 Day Fix Extreme (a home workout program) were SO amazing!!

If you're interested in really pushing yourself to the limit and getting insane results as we WRAP UP the Summer of 2015... I need to chat with you.
Starting AUGUST 17th, I'm hosting an online fitness group for women committed to either 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme, created by Autumn Calabrese - top Physique Competitor & trainer!

These programs are all about FINE TUNED simple nutrition & workouts that are going to help you accomplish your goal. 👀 AND... they happen to be on sale for the next WEEK!

The same EASY color coded container system is used in both programs, to teach you clean eating - EXTREME takes it to the next level. 
🍌🍐🌽🍠🍇🍍🍎🍆🍴

In 21 days you can go ALL IN & after those three weeks - you may be looking at the healthiest version of yourself you've ever seen.

People are losing the FLUFF in this program and seeing lean muscle they never knew they had. 💨 it's really INCREDIBLE how simple they've made it.
This is for people like me who want to step up to a personal challenge and really see what they can accomplish. Are you ready to take it to the next level? 🔝
Pick One: 21 Day Fix -or- 21 Day Fix Extreme
{and pick your flavor of Shakeology} + 

To APPLY click here: http://jackiepetersonfitness.blogspot.ru/p/30-day-challenge-group.html

I'm looking for only 10 people to be in my AUGUST 17th Group!

If you have questions - I'm happy to answer them! Let's take it to the NEXT LEVEL - group opens on August 17th & these programs are offered at a VIP price until the 10th!


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram