GIRLboss Training Opportunity





I’ll be honest.

I’m looking for GO-GETTERS.

For women who are ready to CHANGE their lives.

I personally can’t get over how far I’ve come in the past 2 years.  And I want to help YOU get here too!

  • From working too many hours underpaid away from my family to building a business from home and traveling the world.
  • From “honey can I buy something?” to Not having to think twice
  • From lost and feeling defeated to find PURPOSE and feeling EMPOWERED
  • From skinny fat to FIT 
  • From working for someone else to being the LEADER

I’m now on a MISSION to help other women see the opportunity to change their lives, achieve their family’s dreams and live with INTENTION & PURPOSE.

Let me teach you how you can turn your love of fitness and wellness into a thriving career that is rewarding EMPOWERING and motivating!!

Its time to TRULY wake up with purpose and passion and LOVE what you do every day.  To wake up and LIVE instead of living to work!  

You can turn your hobby of health and fitness and passion to help others achieve their goals into your career, your OWN business that you can work from HOME!

I’m opening up 10 spots for my brand new GIRLboss Training starting this week!

If you…

  • Know deep down you were meant to do something greater
  • Want to create independence and freedom for you and your family and do it by helping others
  • Want to live by DESIGN: Be your OWN boss - work when and where you want doing something you love
  • Coachable and willing to spend a year making short term sacrifices if it meant spending the rest of your life enjoying long term success!
  • Motivated to succeed

Contact me at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com or  click to apply HERE!


and I’ll add you to my GIRLboss Training group where you can get the scoop on how I’ve turned my love of fitness into my full time career, from HOME and how I can help you do the same!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram