GirlBoss Training



Would you like to earn an income helping others reach their health and fitness goals? Do you want to work from home and have the freedom to be home with your kids?
.
2 1/2 years ago I felt STUCK! I was stuck between building a career and raising a family. I had a desire to truly HELP people and make a difference but I also wanted to be home to raise my daughter. On top of that I had this constant worry and anxiety about what would happen if my husband’s career suddenly ended. Where would that next paycheck come from?
.
I didn’t want to put my daughter in daycare and I certainly didn’t want to be stuck in a job that I didn’t truly LOVE! I knew there had to be MORE! There had to be a way I could pursue my passions, provide for my family and be home!
.
God totally put this opportunity in front of me RIGHT at the perfect time in my life!! Was I scared?! YES! More like terrified! I had no business experience and no real experience in health and fitness - but I knew I had to take a risk or I’d be left wondering, “what if?” for the rest of my life. So I took a leap of faith that I’m incredibly thankful for to this day!
.
Now, I am earning a full time income as a Coach where I get to stay home with my daughter, travel when I want and truly be FREE to pursue my PASSION of helping others!!!
.
My team is ranked in the Top 100 teams out of 400,000!! I’ve helped my coaches build businesses where they’ve been able to quit their jobs to stay home with their kids or go to part time hours to spend more time with their families!
.
My team is made up of wives, mothers, working women who are GO GETTERS and not afraid to work hard for more freedom later!
.
Yes, that means stepping out of our comfort zones to improve our lives and the lives of others. Its a challenge but its SO worth it in the long run!
.
None of us knew what we were doing in the beginning….it takes time but if you have:
PASSION
DRIVE
A go-getter attitude
A Heart for helping others
Desire to have more freedom in your life
Are willing to work hard from home
and are willing to be COACHED by me
I’ll teach you the way smile emoticon
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If this describes you I would LOVE to hear from you!
I'm accepting just 10 new ladies in my upcoming GIRLBOSS BOOTCAMP for new Coaches who join my team.
If you’re interested please contact me at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com or submit your application HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more about Coaching and what it entails first?  Join me LIVE on Wednesday evening for a virtual Coaching call where I"ll give you the scoop on how it all works and how you can make fitness your business!!


My friend, Erin and I, will be giving the scoop on our team Next Level Nation and what our mission with coaching is all about and how you can turn your love of fitness and your journey into a career. 

Erin is a wife and mother of 2 who has lost over 75lbs with Beachbody and through her journey has turned it into a career for her and her family! 

We are not looking for women with perfect bodies or previous experience (although you are certainly welcome too) we are looking for women who are called to empower others to live healthier more fulfilling lives!!!

Join us Wednesday night as we share our stories about how the programs we've used have changed our lives and how you can make your journey with fitness a business for yourself as well!

There's no participation necessary just a chance to relax in your PJs with a glass of vino with some other women and to listen in and get inspired

We will start at 7pm pat/9pm central.  To join the LIVE call CONTACT ME at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com and I'll send you the private invitation to join us :) 


{Only open to my new personally sponsored coaches. Not for those currently working with another TBB Coach or already enrolled as a Coach}
**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.**

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram