Spring Shape Up Bootcamp


Are you looking to tone it up for the Summer? Like actually put on Shorts and feel confident about your legs, butt and abs?! 👊
.
Home workouts and simple nutrition are what work for me and I can't tell you how ready I am to pay this forward!!!
.
My results in the past 90 days have just blown me away!!! And I'm amazed at how well this works for me and my challengers!
.
If you're interested in really pushing yourself to the limit and getting insane results as Spring begins and Summmer awaits... I need to chat with you. I'm talking see your abs again and finally feel confident in your bathing suite by Memorial Day!
.
APRIL18th my Spring Shape Up BOOTCAMP begins! This is an online fitness group for women committed to doing daily home workouts and following a simple nutrition plan that will help you accomplish your goals!!
.
30 days to really get your body looking leaner and more toned and focusing on overall health!!
.
This is for people like me who want to step up to a personal challenge and really see what they can accomplish. Are you ready to take it to the next level?
.
I'm looking for only 10 ladies to be in my APRIL 18th Group!

Click HERE TO APPLY if interested or contact me at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com

👇
👇👇👇👇
If you have questions - I'm happy to answer them just shoot me an email! Let's take it to the NEXT LEVEL! Please act now, limited spots available.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram