Getting my Body Back Starts Here





The picture on the left was taken at the end of my first pregnancy. On the right was over a year later.. after I got myself back to where I wanted to be.

I had been on bed rest for a few weeks in my pregnancy and was thankful to be able to just move around and have a healthy baby by the end. I didn't gain a lot of weight but my body was In poor condition. I had de conditioned my body so much from being on bed rest that I was in constant pain. My back, legs and hips were in so much pain, even after having Nora I could barely pick her up myself. 
.
Not only that but while I lost most of the baby weight quickly with nursing, I still didn't feel confident about myself or how I looked in my clothes. My body was stretched out, in pain, I had lose skin in areas where it never had been before, my legs and booty were deflated to practically nothing and muscle tone was gone!
.
With a newborn, going to the gym was 100% impossible... there was no way. Just getting her in the car was a stressful task let alone packing up myself and the diaper bag. I was so thankful I was plugged into our fitness community for support. I got started on a 60 day health + fitness plan I could do at home, started focusing on my nutrition again + drank my superfoods shake daily and was held accountable to stick with it!
.
After 60 days my back pain was completely gone. I had definition in my tummy again, I lost weight and I felt like a new woman! Even with the lack of sleep that comes with having a newborn I was feeling more energetic because I was feeding my body good food! I continued on with these programs for 3 years and got in the absolute best shape of my life... even better than When I was a D1 college athlete!
.
I've done it once... and I'm going to do it again! I'm so excited to start my 2nd post partum journey. I'll be 6 weeks post partum next week and I'm ready to GO! I have an amazing group going of women along with me on this journey again this time and I'd love for you to join us! From someone who has been there, I know I can help you get your body back. If you're ready to make a little time an invest in your own self care to improve yourself and your family, this is your sign! I have 4 slots left in my Love Your Body Bootcamp that starts next week. Contact me at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com and we'll chat more about your goals!

Wherever you are on your journey - you deserve to feel healthier, more confident and more energetic for you and your family!  Paying this forward and doing it alongside you is my true purpose in life. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

xoxo

Jackie


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram