Eat Clean Squat Mean - Free 10 Day Challenge





My FREE 10 Day EAT CLEAN SQUAT MEAN Challenge is BACK!!!! This was a HUGE hit the last time I hosted it, so I decided we should definitely do it again.
Last time we had ladies shedding up to 7 lbs in 10 days and lots of INCHES LOST!!!

It focuses on 2 PROBLEM AREAS =
1.simple NUTRITION 
2.The ever glorious BOOTAY

You know what I’m talking about ladies. Right?!!!
Too big, too small, too flat, too round, too flabby.
Have you found yourself using any of these words to describe your butt? I know I have!! The booty can just be a serious pain in the rear (pun intended) for women of all shapes and sizes!!!
And if you're a busy mom like me you don't have time to get to a gym to lift and hit the squat rack NOR do you have time to make elaborate healthy meals.
BUT I’m here to tell you that eating clean doesn’t have to be complicated. Keeping it simple is easier than you think!
If you follow my page you know I love working out with my baby so I figured why not kill 2 birds with one stone and use our kids as our squat weights WHILE eating CLEAN??!
SO I'm going to be hosting a FREE 10 Day Squat MEAN Eat CLEAN Challenge to get our waistlines small and our bootays tight!
I'll provide you with a meal plan, grocery list and recipes as well as a squat schedule!
I’ll also be giving away FREE gifts/prizes for those willing to SHARE their AWESOME results after 10 DAYS!
Sign up below and you'll get access to my meal plan, grocery list and my EXCLUSIVE online accountability group.
The Challenge Starts May 3rd!! Don't wait to sign up!!!
Join the Challenge by signing up here.

Join the Challenge!

* indicates required

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram