Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake (vegan)

I think I'm just WIRED to love all things CHOCOLATE! Its surely an addiction. But I'm glad I can at least have some healthy clean options when it comes to sweets. This is YUMMMMY!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake (vegan)
makes 24 oz (about 2 servings)

Ingredients:

2 frozen bananas
3/4 cup almond milk (homemade or store-bought)
1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
pinch of sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7 ice cubes (about 2 handfuls)

Directions:

Throw all the ingredients into a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.


Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more delicious recipes the whole family will love!

Enjoy!

Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram