Stuffed Pepper Casserole


I LOVE this clean recipe. I got it from a friend and its quickly become a staple in our weekly menu.  My hubby is OBSESSED with this one. Its a must make every week.  I love a healthy recipe that's husband approved.

Stuffed Pepper Casserole

1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
4-5 bell peppers
1 cup brown or wild rice
2 cans organic tomato sauce/pasta sauce
1 large onion
Italian seasoning

Cook rice according to package directions. Cook beef on stove top until browned, season with italian seasoning. Add chopped onion and cook for one minute. Chop peppers. In baking pan layer rice, beef, peppers and sauce. I normally do 2 layers. Bake in over for 30 minutes at 350.


Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more delicious recipes the whole family will love!

Enjoy!
Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram