80 Day Obsession



Well... I've been keeping a secret from ya.
.
I've recently shared that I was asked to be an official participant in the test group for a BRAND new fitness program that's launching in January created by none other than 21 Day Fix creator and celebrity trainer, Autumn Calabrese!!!
.
The program is called 80 Day Obsession and it is like NONE other and the name is SO fitting ... I'm already OBSESSED with how this is changing my body and MIND in just a week that I've been doing it! We're focusing on abs and booty and timed nutrition - which is KEY!  Its based on timed nutrition, portions and targeted glute and ab workouts.
.

But I'm just keeping it REAL.  This was a scary transition for me.
I LOVE fitness. Working out is my jam. Now that I’ve gotten into the swing of a routine after having baby Sofia… I can’t stop! BUT….
MY nutrition is a totally different story. I’ve become super lax with how I eat. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t have ice cream on a Friday night… and one ice cream would turn into two… would turn into cheat meal… more like cheat WEEKEND!

And then I’d start over on Monday with a new meal plan.
When I was asked to be a part of this 80 Day Obsession Test Group by celebrity trainer Autumn Calabrese that is currently in production phase… I was freaking SCARED!
I thought, “Can I REALLY do this? Can I stick with my nutrition 100% for 80 days?? Could I cut out my cheat meal and ice cream and that “YOLO” mentality that I get on the weekends?”
This group is hard CORE!
-80 Days working out LIVE with Autumn.
-80 Days of TIMED specific nutrition
-80 Days of discipline and COMPLETE self control
-80 Days of no sweets, no WINE (and margaritas)
Since I had baby Sofia… emotional eating has been a REAL thing. I’m so exhausted by the time I get the girls to bed at night that all I want to do is lay on my couch and eat sweets. The thing is that I was still able to lose most the baby weight while doing it… so I just brushed it under the rug. 80/20 rule has always been my game plan….
But for YEARS I’ve talked about taking it to the next level. REALLY not letting SUGAR control my life and my moods and REALLY getting results that are not going to fade after a weekend of SPLURGING.
I had to re-commit. So I said YES!
I’ve been a coach for 3 1/2 years and coached people for years but I’ve never participated in someone else’s group…. and now I’m so THANKFUL I get to go through this process myself.
This is JUST my 7 day progress picture following the 80 Day Obsession Nutrition + Fitness Program (after a weekend of cheat after cheat like I was so used to)…
In 7 days I am down another 2 lbs
and another Inch in my waist
.
I LOVE how structured this plan is. I’m told what to eat and WHEN.
I LOVE the workouts (more than any program I’ve EVER done)
I’m loving the MENTAL shift I’ve had. Honestly I’ve been a better wife and mom because of this nutrition plan… (mainly because I’m never HANGRY).
And I’m loving the self discipline this is giving me and helping me to GROW personally.
I’m SO honored to be a part of this test group and to share my journey with you all for the next 80 days! I’ll be sharing the GOOD and the BAD.
.
PLUS I'm opening up 5 spots open in my August Love Your Body Bootcamp - if you’re ready to start on your own journey with me!
.
If you’d like to join my upcoming group, apply here or email me at jackiepetersonfitness@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram