10 Healthy Snack Ideas




As a breastfeeding mama I am honestly ravenous when it comes to food most days I could literally go through our entire pantry.  I've done my best at eliminating bad snacks as much as possible and grabbing for the ones that are actually going to benefit my body but its not always easy! Plus, if its a measly piece of fruit I'm bound to grab for something else because that doesn't keep me full. I'm always looking for new ideas for snacks that are filling, nutritious and simple so I'll share some of my favs!

Here's 10 Healthy and Clean Snack Ideas that you can use to replace the chips, crackers and junk that's sitting in your cupboards.

2. Hummus + Sliced Bell Pepper + Cucumbers
3. Whole Wheat toast topped with Avocado
4. Plain Greek Yogurt + Berries + Granola + Nuts or Chia Seeds
5. Turkey Roll Ups (nitrate free deli turkey with avocado slices rolled up)
6. Apple + Almond Butter
7. Bell Pepper Nachos (Top Bell Peppers with seasoned ground turkey/chicken, avocado, fresh salsa, cheese).
8. Oatmeal + Peanut Butter + Sliced Banana/Berries

Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more great recipes the whole family will enjoy!

Enjoy!

xoxo

Jackie

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram